Monday, August 11, 2008

Perplexed


Today in DMM, Huimei taught a timely lesson about Determination, Dillgence and Perseverance. I feel we haven't been determined enough in terms of goal setting and reaching for the goals. Yeah we shall be more single minded in serving Jesus! It reminds me of everything we do, we should do it for God. Whether eating, resting, cutting hair, we do it all with people and to win people! Winning inside and winning outside.

If we set out to do something, we must finish it. Missions!!

I don't know if this is humility or pride. Its kinda both. I wanna change something because I feel its not up to standard and its not God's way yet. Because a lack of this thing, many problems arose that I can feel is also causing a misbalance in the way we apply truth. But I feel that people ought to accept what I suggest since its clearly in the Bible! (at least to me!!)

This thing is not even new lol! I'm not being creative, just trying to be faithful. So the pride comes when I feel I do not need to explain or persuade because this is something they ought to do. But I'm constantly reminded to deny my rights. If I do not deny, nothing will be done. Yet at this time when the results look so blur to me, I'm trying hard to give my best even though I couldn't see what's coming ahead. Then there comes a time for me to be humble and ask God to work instead of I work.

Its times like this I'm perplexed of the things I'm pursuing. But I'm still pursuing it. Haha.

No comments: