Saturday, August 23, 2008

JUMP

Jesus U Must Praise = JUMP

Just came back from JUMP concert. I'm starting to feel like 21 especially the song about Jump came out. The song was by Planet Shakers. Its great to praise Jesus and dance as we rejoice but whenever I hear the lyrics "I think it's time to just get up and jump around now Everybody jump around In the house of God" it just makes me feel funny. Let's just get up and jump around? haha

Anyway it was great to see the brothers, even some who are new; they were at ease to just praise the Lord and dance! I see that some of our people really have leadership potential. They are hungry for God's Word and they are sensitive to correction to change in amazing speed. Many of them will be greatly used by God. The desire and right motives coupled with these qualities I believe will make them good leaders :) All of us should desire to be shepherds to our new bros and sis just like a bigger brother looking after the younger one. Its that natural.

God is moving! Let's move in His way and see results in His timing!

No comments: