Wednesday, August 6, 2008

God blesses His people!

God is really good! Terrfically goood!

I actually haven't got my air tickets for the Hong Kong LC trip a while ago, because I am checking and waiting for the prices of the tickets on Jetstar.com to drop. Then surprisingly a sister Abigail approached me to buy over her tix as she could not go in the end. So I decided to, why not? She is also giving me a discount!

Then the prices of the tickets skyrocketed recently that I have to pay extra $500 over bucks for fare differences and some extra charges. So I waited. Some people around me suggested me to take SIA or some non-budget airlines instead since it is already so ex with Jet star. I searched the internet and actually found some good deals.

But at night when I was praying, I came to my senses and made up my mind that its not about the deals but I want to take the same flight as my brothers and sisters! So I decided to pray and ask God to drop the price of the current ticket price so that when Abi transfer her tix to me, the extra fare difference will be lesser.

The next day I checked the tix, it really dropped a great deal!! Nearly half! So I'm ready to advance hahhaa. But Andrew called me and told me the fare difference is still $XXXAfter he hanged up and talked to the operator it became $141!! That means I can still reimburse Abi $60 as she is not going!

God is good!

No comments: