Friday, December 12, 2008

Is it true that the songs that we hear when we were a new believer brought especially fond memories? I just bought a CD from online "I Could Sing of Your Love Forever" first volume. It was a CD I remembered first bought by Daniel and Kar Shun at Life bookshop. At that time, I didn't know Life Bookshop was a Christian bookshop with many chain stores. Then KS and I were intrigued that "Christian also have bookshop ah". Now the book shop has closed down.

Then when they were buying this CD, the chicken that Daniel and KS bought from Cold Storage dropped outside Parkway Parade! But they hurriedly pick it up and continue eating haha. Then, we were as young as 13, lol.

When KS lent me the CD, then I started to appreciate the lyrics and grown a desire to worship God! The songs here are the first songs I heard from a Christian album!

I wonder does new believers today also remember in such detail their new experiences with the Lord and church friends together? I bet they will!

There are many intimate things that tie us closer to one another and to God. We are going to help all our new bros and sis to experience that too!

No comments: