Sunday, July 13, 2008

Wheww God is really so good and awesome! I think now NYP is really in the midst of leadership trainings and more people are rising up in faith...

When I told Evangeline about the IMF campaign, immediately she became excited about the campaign and ideas just kept flowing in, it was great to discuss things with her. Stanley and Evan also made great teamwork together. I thought of cards cut into the shape of fruits but they thought of seeds made of cans instead! Hmmm it is cool, true...we need to let people see they are seeds now that needs to be watered instead of fruits that just "popped" out. And yesterday was the launch of it. Hope these 3 months will really be fruitful for everyone of us, even for those who are not at the initial launch. I would like really like to thank Stanley and Evan. I thought of the idea but they owned the idea and bring it to flight. Its a nice thing to think of haha..

Thanks Liyan, Andrew, Joel and Ace for waiting for me and took the effort to buy another cake and celebrate haha. The cake was really sinful with loads of chocolates. Thanks alot for your prayers too. Just when they were about to pray for me, a bunch of poly movie watchers came out too and they also joined in to pray for me. Hmmm think the news of Scotland is spreading huh. But that'll be at least 1.5-2 years time, who knows, someone may rise up to do it even before I go right? But anyway, nothing is confirmed and I'll just make a point to pray for this country in the meantime haha.

Thank God for the DMM who woke up early to have DMM meeting this morning. Really enjoy the fellowship and the many sharings which helped us discover more about one another. The sharings are covenanted so I will not say any of it here HAHA. Yeah we worshipped, we prayed too, which I hope to do more regularly with them. Perhaps we may rotate DMM meetings at people's homes more often huh... some of them already expressed their houses could be opened and mine is included too! Our cafe meetings is a little too "professional" which I don't really like, I liked the tea though :)

Really glad to have such funny bunch of people in this team and they are always so joyful. We are not all naturally funny but because everyone's experiences is unique it just became funny hahaha We're into leadership training now. I was thinking that time we had 3 or 4 CLs when we had 35, imagine what it'd be like if we train 6, 7 or even 10 quality leaders by the end of this year who will own the vision, own the campus, has God's ideal in his heart, they will go out and bring forth the gospel in a powerful manner. I believe it! Everyone in the team believes it too. "woe" to those who do not believe heh heheh.

I really pray this team will also in turn have a strong team. That is Jesus' principle - teamwork. Teams that work together, has synergy, unity can accomplish great things! Soon, there will be many more to join the dmm team, then they join the team of those in the dmm and as they accomplish more, more teams just kept coming up and this will never stop! I pray for this team that Huimei and I have, that they will love one another, keeping the spirit of unity and bond of peace and yep feel free to do what God asks them to! Just so privileged to serve God with all of you!!

Oh yeah Mingxiu is finally back! Yeah and I really wanna go Hong Kong LC! Desiree and Joy is going, if they go, I'd be the only one in the dmm who haven't attended the LC lol!!

No comments: