Friday, September 19, 2008

Got a 24 7 duty this week. And battalion duties on saturday. I thought I could go on off on tues and wed so I might possibly teach in Maturity class. However, there was parade for a new commander of which I wasn't informed as I was then on overseas trip.

Thank God for the smooth first maturity class. Think Joy and Chris did a good job! Thank God for the mini farewell late at night for Mingxiu. Colin, Shareen, Andrew, Liyan and Huimei were there. Wish you all the best! haha

Well, hope to see my people again soon. And while I'm in camp I promised God last night, I'll work hard to be a soldier and in working for my people at the available time I have. Let's work hard to study the Word of God, writing what God has spoken to us, praying for our people and fellowshipping with God.

No comments: